For seeking admission in any of the courses offered by us, the candidates can apply online or approach our campus or any of our admission offices.
1.Steps for online admission:
- Fill the online admission form.
- Scan the documents and mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
- After verification of documents and confirmation of eligibility, deposit the fee in the account of Mata Vaishno Devi Educational Society at any SBI branch across India. Below are the account details:
- Account Holder name: Mata Vaishno Devi Educational Society.
- Account Number: 31724467315
- Bank: SBI
- Branch: Damtal
Note: Admission will be treated provisional till the production and verification of the original testimonials.
2. Steps for admission at our campus
- Visit our campus :- Village Thapkour, P.O. Bhadroya, Tehsil Nurpur, District Kangra (H.P) 176403
- Carry your original testimonials and get them verified from the college.
- Fill the admission form.
- Deposit full fee for 1st semester and get your admission confirmed.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- High School/HSC Examination/Matric/10th Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
- Intermediate/SSC Examination/10+2 Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
- Marksheet and Pass Certificate of the graduation course for admission to P.G. courses.
- Marksheet and Pass Certificate of the Diploma course for Lateral Entry Admission.
- Marksheet of AIEEE if available.
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate (For availing scholarship schemes by the Government)
- Bonafide/State Subject
- 4 Passport size Photographs
- Gap Certificate(If any gap after previous education)
- 4 Self Address envelope with Rs. 5 stamp Affixed
- Affidavit against ragging by student and parents.